6.20.2011

::update::

Is anybody still out there? Hello, hello, hello? (As in echo, echo, echo?)
Things have gotten crazy up in 'ere. We're working every night and every hour of the weekend.
And I'm too tired right now to upload any pictures, but I promise some will come.
Sometime.


In the meantime, have you checked out Pinterest?

I.Love.It.
Check out my pinboards HERE to see inspirations for rooms in our house.
It might be the closest thing you get to a sneak peek for a little while.

ps. Shower is tiled AND grouted. Yea! I'm dreaming of a bath in that tub.

4 comments:

my rebel took over said...

Anxiously awaiting more pictures of your house! I keep saying I need to try Pinterest. I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't love it.

blackstarmonkey said...

where the heck have you been.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it.
S

a. said...

um, excuse me spencer, but what don't you get?

 
Clicky Web Analytics