6.22.2010

::home::

Once we were back in the heat, we decided
it was time to hit the water. I had another
'first' this weekend, at Sand Hollow. I've been
there before, for the Ironman, but haven't
actually been in the water. Very fun - we took
some tubes and cruised out to the big red rock island -
and had an impromptu swim lesson.
(I know, I know, I know.)

Lots of other folks had the same idea, so I was
worried it would be too crowded when we saw the
parking lot, but we didn't really bump
elbows with anyone! Great way to spend
a couple of hours during our
weekend o' relaxation!

2 comments:

m.a.f said...

oh how do i get there--it's so beautiful!!!!

and oh how i adored your comment. i hope when i return to ny i feel a bit like sabrina (love both versions of the film). thanks for your kind wishes and support!

Anonymous said...

V. here...Wow,I forgot you had such a nice place for swimming so close! gorgeous.

 
Clicky Web Analytics