3.06.2010

::home:: today, i...

found an old cigar box. i collect postcards from anywhere or anything (they make me very happy)
and have been looking for a way to display them...and so, ta da! our new display box...
and if you're wondering, that postcard in the front is sister's 2010 valentine. check it out.
last year's genius here

also, today, i...

  • slept in
  • got my hair colored & cut (finally!)
  • had a mediocre Japanese lunch with my sweetie
  • went for a windy walk & saw the first kites of the season
  • wore my yellow pants
  • went to cosco for dog beds, no luck
  • lounged around the clean house
  • will have dinner with some friends we haven't seen in a couple of months
    (and their much-talked-about-castle-playroom. seriously, a whole room built like a castle)

ps. the church pew looks fantastic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

V. here....When I was in elementary school ( a loooooooong time ago)on the first day of school each pupil brought his new school supplies (crayons, Elmer's glue, scissors, eraser, pencils, etc) in a cigar box like yours. Yes, a cigar box!!! What message did that send??. So now a cigar box reminds me of elementary school. Cute postcards!!

Amber said...

First of all, I wanna see a picture of the pew finished. Second, I didn't know we should have been sending you postcards of our travels. Your display is fabulous.

liso. said...

oooh, yes, amber, i would love postcards from your travels! ...you guys go LOTS of cool places!

...we do have two in there from your italy trip, one that sauce gave to me and one that sauce gave to chad...

 
Clicky Web Analytics