7.19.2009

one hundred and twelve degrees.

OUR WEEKEND in incomplete sentences:
three days. building a rocket. planning picture wardrobes. the pool, times three. first ever professional 'pedis' for both of us. first ever blue toenail polish for her. finished Julie & Julia. started My Sisters Keeper. overpriced, sub-par burgers from Red Robin. lots of laundry. almost bought a Free Agent. drank 2 L of grape soda. cleaned the house, top to bottom. wrapped gifts for Christmas in July. free samples at cosco. hid our computer cords. chocolate chip pancakes. tore tickets at Tuacahn. watched him in Footloose. pizza and a movie. played frisbee with the puppies. talked to family. cuddled on the couch. played some freecell. bought ::him:: a present.
all in one hundred and twelve degrees.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

v.here... Lots of blue in this picture. So much done last weekend. Its like some one lit a fire under you. (112 degrees qualifies) So sad you saw footloose without me. I want want to see it. When I come will you go see it again with me. How fun to tear tickets at for the show. I love free samples at cosco. That is a great thing to do on a hot weekend. v

blackstarmonkey: aspiring ninja/sheepherder said...

you know, sometimes it hits 85 degrees in seattle. yeah, we're pretty hardcore too...

blackstarmonkey: aspiring ninja/sheepherder said...

also, i hope you switched glasses and sweaters and went back for seconds on the costco.

Erica said...

Isn't blue toe nail polish fun!

Julia Jae said...

Did you finish Julie & Julia? I am half way through it-quick read, I like it! I have been dying to read Time Traveler's Wife again since I keep seeing the movie trailers on TV...

Also dying to see (500)days of Summer-its not out here yet, though. :(

Julia Jae said...

annnnnd...you said you finished Julie & Julia, I missed that the first time. So, what did you think?

liso. said...

J. i'm with you. i loved it...now i think i'm gonna read julia child's memoir to go along with it. AND we're still waiting for 500, too. we'll probably be waiting forever!

i still haven't gotten my hands on a copy of time traveler's wife, so i think i'm going to have to break down and go buy a copy at b & n so i can finish it before i see the movie... share more good reads!

Anonymous said...

V. here...So it sounds like you would recommend J &J to read? I am glad you got a ped for your little feet. If anyone needs to pamper their feet- it is you--those little piggies have seen a lot of miles.

 
Clicky Web Analytics