6.22.2009

::wandering:: our pieds


we had some serious pied problems this weekend.
1. when ::husband:: came in from the field last week, he had some serious itch going on,
but we couldnt figure out what it was. there's no bug bites or any rash, but it's uncontrollable
for him, especially at night. he would wake up shaking the bed he was scratching it so hard
2. i tore out the toe strap of my chaco on friday while we were in the canyon. not too much of a
problem until saturday when it started loosening during one of our hikes and i thought the
whole sandal was about to fall apart. time to retire those babies
3. will slipped and seriously stabbed the end of his big toe on one of our hikes -- gushing blood!
oh, and did i mention we ended up at the GC?

2 comments:

Julia Jae said...

I love reading your blog! You have such cool pics and you write so well, I feel like I am there. I need to follow your example and be better at keeping updated! and also romeo and juliet is one of my all time favorite songs EVER!

liso. said...

thanks, lady! i hope you do post more because i'm so jealous of your life back east!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics