6.24.2009

::home:: his day

Today, he spent some time following around funny little rhymes in order to figure out what his gift would be. As the indecisive one, I slyly left the decision up to him. He received three clues, each for a different gift. Then, based upon the clues, he has to choose his gift. Decision tomorrow!

Instead of getting all mushy-gushy for his birthday, I'll share one of the things that made me first fall in love with him (sooo many years ago). Husband is one of the best teachers I've ever met. He is humble when teaching, and makes people feel comfortable, and not at all stupid or embarassed or judged, and is genuinely excited to share what he knows. I am reminded of this constantly in my life, but most recently was this weekend in the canyon.

Thanks for being patient with me, and teaching me, and never, ever, ever making me feel dumb.

Happy Birthday, Love!

1 comment:

blackstarmonkey: aspiring ninja/sheepherder said...

This is GREAT! happy birthday CHAD!!! glad you were ok with joining our fam. we love you lots.

 
Clicky Web Analytics