6.25.2009

::home:: his day part II

When we got home from work, I sent Husband out for his birthday massage so I would have time to make his cake. When he got home, he made his gift selection: a circular saw. Clue: a nail. Because they both have to do with building? I don't know. It was the only gift that he didn't guess from the clue. The other choices were a full length wetsuit or a used canoe that our neighbor wants to get rid of.
After he made his choice, we went out for dinner with Tresspasser at a Brazilian restaurant, Made in Brazil. It's one of those where they bring around the skewers of meat and then slice it off at the table. Since I'm not a huge meat eater, I'm not sure if it was worth it to me, but my favorite part was the HUGE lime-aid that I got. Next time, I'll just order that!
I hope you had a great day, guy!

2 comments:

w&v said...

Great times! Your description makes me feel like we were there--but it's probably good we weren't.

Anonymous said...

V. here... Oh I hope you had a great Birthday. I think the Brazil restaurant was the perfect place for C to. celebrate!! I am glad he got to choose what he wanted. (A. will really benefit from a circular saw too!!)

 
Clicky Web Analytics