5.03.2009

::postcard:: may 3 is a great day

Because it's Jill's Birthday!
You may have noticed that one of the most featured persons on here is my sweet, sweet sis. (She even has her whole own label!) More than anything I wish I could be with her on her birthday, but the next best thing is NEXT WEEKEND! I can't wait to see you!

I love you, Jill. I have the most fun with you* - no matter what we're doing. I can't wait for more years, and more trips and more fun and more birthdays. I love you!


{{*this is actually a tie. You can guess who the tie is with}}

2 comments:

Julia Jae said...

Sisters are the best. And you two seem to have so much fun together! I hope you guys have a great time next weekend-make sure you blog about it! :)

blackstarmonkey: ninja cowgirl said...

ohhhh emmmm geee i can't wait for you guys to get here! thank you for good birthday karma!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics