2.08.2009

Well, here's the first one of these.
We did some furniture moving-around a few weeks ago and put the desk in our bedroom, but it was a little too bright for the color scheme in there. So, since I do love the paint, I painted it last weekend to match our dresser. See the before here. You can't really tell from this photo, but it's got some antiquing stain on it, and is very quiet and blends in with the rest of the room. I love it!
The best part is the two outside drawer pulls. Soeur got me some little birdies for my birthday last year, and I've been trying to figure out the perfect place. Now they're home!

oh, and if you recognize some of the books on the desk...hee hee...they're probably yours. i've got two stacks of "books to return". i'm totally going to get right on that!

4 comments:

faridah said...

It's amazing room,Please comment back athttp://zrooglepic.blogspot.com

MrsEm said...

You're a mixtape winner!

Jennica said...

Looks great..love the pulls!

Anonymous said...

v. here..
This is the second time I have tried to leave this comment. I love the calm and restful look of the desk. AND the cute little drawer pulls.
love, V

 
Clicky Web Analytics