11.16.2008

TAGGED! What You're Reading.

So this is my first ever *blog tag* from my sis-in-law, Jenny.

Here goes:

Instructions for What You're Reading:
1. Get the book currently on your nightstand.
2. Open to page 56. Find the 5th sentence.
3. Copy the next few sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
4. Tell us whether you would recommend the book (I sorta added this part!)
5. Tag 3 other people. (I sorta changed this part.) Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they were tagged.
I'm reading PS, I Love You and I just barely started it, so I'm actually not even to page 56, yet. Oooh, skipping ahead. Walk on the wild side. Here goes:


"Holly stopped daydreaming and returned her gaze to her reflection in her bedroom mirror. She didn't feel thirty. But then again, what was thirty supposed to feel like? When she was younger, thirty seemed so far away, she thought that a woman of that age would be so wise and knowledgeable, so settled in her life with a husband and children and a career."


HA! How fitting is that!?! Okay, so I don't quite have a recommendation, yet. But I've heard a lot of people who DIDN'T like the movie say that they DID like the book. And I heard several who HATED the movie. I, however, LOVED the movie. So I'm hoping I like the book, too.


Did anyone else see this? Did you like it or not? I'm curious...there seems to be a real division.
Back to tag...I'm going to tag some folks from Arkansas that I've just recently found in blogger-land:

Joanna Mc.
Lindsay Bu.
Carrie St.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Sorry I didn't do your tag. I am actually not reading anything but school work right now!! I know NO FUN!

 
Clicky Web Analytics