11.12.2008

mo = moustache


What do Tom Selleck and Hulk Hogan have in common with a younger version of my dad?
It's the MO!
November is now known as Movember, due to a world-wide movement towards prostate cancer awareness. (Think pink ribbon, breast cancer awareness and October. Now think moustache!) Prostate cancer will affect 1 in 6 men, almost twice as many as breast cancer will affect women.
So show your support! Be a mo brother by sporting a mo, or a mo sister by encouraging the movement. Sign up at Movember.com or show your support by wearing some duds. Ma soeur told me about it and now we've got eleven dudes at work who are on their way (including ::hubby::!) I can't wait to see the finished product!

1 comment:

AC said...

Love it. I think I have some video with a cameo of your dad at this time (that my dad took).
Thanks for the info also. I guess I'm at that age now.

 
Clicky Web Analytics