11.28.2008


Remember when I told you about this?

Well, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for some good fake stash to represent as a good Mo' Sister. We have 11-15 guys in the office participating and need a little something for the ladies!

{{Lifesaver: Thanks to Nicole over at A Little Sussy for this post}}
Luckily, we're up north for Thanksgiving, so in the midst of the Black Friday madness, I headed to Restoration Hardware and picked up two packages today.

When I brought them home, the nephews tried some out, and they look awesome! Now I'm nearly ready for our Movember Office Bash. ( ...are you wondering how ::his:: is looking? You'll have to wait and see!)
What are you doing to celebrate the end of MOVEMBER?

1 comment:

blackstarmonkey said...

i want to be there.

 
Clicky Web Analytics