11.11.2008

::wandering:: DC

After we said good-bye to J & J & kids, we headed into the city to see some quick sights and meet up with ::honeys:: college friend, Little E. We roamed around the National Mall, visited with our friends at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and then met up with E. and headed over to the Natural History Museum. (unfortunately, our memory card froze up and we LOST most of those pictures! *boo*)

Lincoln Memorial ::my:: favorite



Thanks for a great time, E! Can't wait to see you again (hopefully soon!)
Well, that's our trip in a nutshell. Next were the endless hours of flying in uncomfortable coach on a too-small-plane-with-not-enough-entertainment. But anyway.

7 comments:

Erich and Kara said...

Sounds like a great trip...no surpise as traveling with you is always fun! That's awesome that your man surprised you with tickets like that. Minus the redeye part it sounds and looks like you did some pretty cool stuff. Your friends' kids are so adorable and I am impressed with all the fancy photography.

Becca said...

It sounds like you guys had a great time! I loved DC! You got some great shots of the Lincoln Memorial. That was my fave spot, too!

Anonymous said...

V.here...
Looks like you still have plenty of really good pics. The monuments look geat. I like the one of Chad standing in line with the people who have stood in line way too long!! (is that you in front?)

liso. said...

yep, that's me. it's actually taken at the FDR memorial (which I'd never been to before & now LOVE). there are a ton of different statues and this one depicts folks standing in the bread line...

Andrew & Erin said...

I love all the pictures! So glad I got to meet up with you guys even if it was just for a little bit. So sad about the cookie pics! Can't wait to see you both soon! Remember that you are invited to come back any time!!!!

Anna said...

all the pics are so fun, and i llloooovvvveeee your hair - love it! and all your travels are just so "you". hope you guys had fun!

Jennica said...

Jealous!!! By the way, you look GORGEOUS...I am lovin' your bangs and long dark hair. Just thought I would let you know that! =)

 
Clicky Web Analytics