11.26.2008

ALERT: great music

Do you know Zooey Deschanel? Do you know M.Ward? Put them together and what do you get...??? AMAZING! She&Him, in three words? ...dreamy...ole timey...heart...
and they're so great together that Paste Magazine has awarded them Album of the Year 2008 AND they're in the running for NPRs All Songs Considered Listeners Choice for Album of the Year. so check 'em out if you haven't already (and I guarantee you already love her voice. remember *baby, it's cold* on ELF? yep.)
it doesn't hurt that ::we:: might both have a little bit of a crush on her. style genius!

2 comments:

the Rew Crew said...

We love Zooey! She's a complete nut, but seriously talented, and has a great voice.

We also love anything NPR so I'm not surprised they have her picked for album of the year.

citysage said...

Oh I love she & him SOOO much! And Zooey is such a major babe. I think I want to be her when I grow up :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics