10.15.2008

::wandering:: this year we got AUTUMN colors...

because our trip back East was planned JustRight. We're back now (boo.) and we had such an unbelievably great time with the D4Gs (soon to be D5Gs). In case you, too, are in the desert, and missing the colors:

More pictures to come! (Brace yourself. You will see more pics of both of us than you have seen in the entirety of this blog...just a fair warning.)

*This picture is in Lexington, just outside the Visitors Center where the first shots of the Revolution were fired, resulting in the first deaths. An amazingly moving and sacred spot, and probably the favorite place for both of us.

5 comments:

The Ringer Family said...

I'm so glad you guys made it out there - such a pretty time to go too! I can't wait to see all the pictures:) Oh- BTW my comment on your 'I just need to vent' post was SUPPOSE to be funny - however Casey says I screwed it up. I DID know he really did all those things, just didn't want you thinking I'm THAT ditzy!

liso. said...

no worries, j, i got it...i just wanted to MAKE SURE to clarify cuz Hubband wasn't sure everyone would get it. :)

Lisa said...

Ah....this picture is gorgeous. Just makes me smile. You two look great and the fall colors are amazing. Fall is, hands down, my favorite season. We have some gorgeous SW Missouri colors lately, as well. I'm ready for all the pictures of you two...bring 'em! I love your blog and catching up with you.

Jennica said...

I LOVE this picture and all the beautiful fall colors...bring on more I say!

Anonymous said...

V. said...
What a beautiful picture. Who took it? Another tourist? Love you both

 
Clicky Web Analytics