10.26.2008

::home:: please HELP Me.


I just need some advice. I've been working on these dressers this weekend and need a little bit of feedback. Which do you like better? I'm trying to decide if I like it better:
1. with decoration on the top AND the drawers
or
2. just the drawers, leave the top plain.
or
3. The top might look good with some decoration, but the placing you used is lame...once you re-arrange the design, it'll look best.
I promise I won't be offended if you choose #3. I'm thinking I may like it best just plain on top. BUT I do think the design on top right is lame, so that may be part of it.
Anyway, help! Thanks, and I'll post final before/afters when I've finished them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

V. said...
I think when looking at decorating sometimes it is hard to tell from a photo. But I think I prefer number 2. I don't know if that would be mi choice if I saw it in person. So, can I come over? Just kidding!

Janae said...

I think it looks better plain on top. But I love it. They look great. Honestly, I can't believe all you two do. You are both AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

I like it plain on top. So arty! Love it! can't wait to see you!
jess

Jennica said...

I am going to have to say I like it with a white top much better...good luck!

Becca said...

I vote #2 - plain on top. Way cute by the way!
Also, in reply to your post, it was a duck, I think!?!? I did do the collage in Picasa. I have the newest version (3), so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. On the home screen, I click on 'create photo collage', then in the settings tab, there are several different options to choose. I just picked the 'mosaic' one and it automatically fits the pics on the page. The previous one that I posted was a 'frame mosaic'. Anyway, hope that works!! Good luck! I'll be watching to see what you create...

Kelly said...

I like #2...just the drawers, leave the top plain. Looks great!

Balagna Bunch said...

Cam says so design on the top, but she likes the drawer design on the right better than the one on the left. I have absolutely no taste, so I'll just second her motion.

The Ringer Family said...

I say choice #2....good luck o creative one!

 
Clicky Web Analytics