7.01.2008


So here is the latest idea in saving gas money. I have heard about these little guys for a while. Yesterday I talked with someone who has talked with someone that actually uses them. Aparently you hook this little guy up to your car battery and run a hose from the lid of the mason jar into your gas line. It produces brown gas or HHO or Hydrogen which is suposed to increase your gas mileage by at 25%-60%. There are thousands of websites out there which will sell you plans to build your own, but this is one of the few that I have found that actually sell you the finished product and back it up with a guarantee.
Has anyone heard of these, or better yet seen them in action? The website for this particular one is http://testing.bestdeals247.com/documents/index.html I have a little bit of birthday money burning a hole in my pocket and am thinking about investing. I will let you all know if I get it and if it works.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey! So, that sounds like a good gas saving idea! Let me know if it works. So, feel free to 'steal' the pic of you and Chad! It turned out super cute. It was so good to see you guys and hear about what you're up to!

 
Clicky Web Analytics