6.24.2008

::postcard:: Happy Birthday, Wrigley (& Chad)!


Alison didn’t want to write a big, crazy sappy love note on this blog where everyone can see, so she asked me to. So Happy Birthday. I love you both lots. Thanks for everything you do to take care of me. Thanks for pre-tecting me when big dogs come around and we don’t know what their intentions are. Thanks for listening to me whine when I’m just not satisfied about something. Thanks for working hard on our house to make sure that it's just perfect for a puppy like me. Thanks for paying attention to me when I just need a little ‘hode-ing’. But mostly, thanks for just loving me. You're the best friends a puppy could ever ask for.

Love, Nyabo (& Alison)

6 comments:

Jennica said...

Nyabo is beautifuldog...maybe someday we will get a dog too! =) I like this collection of pics...very nice! You and your family look very happy. =)

Balagna Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Chad! The last week Carter keeps asking to go to Chad's house and today at swim lessons he said, "I go back to Utah and see Chad, Alison and their doggies." We are excited to see you in about a montth! Hope you have a great day!

Camie

Dave and Lindsey said...

Ahhhh. So cute. Happy Birthday Big Boy! I just want you to know I took the day off yesterday in memory of your birthday :) I just sat and thought about you all day!

Dave and Lindsey said...

It's me again. Alison, I need your email address. I know I've had it before, but don't anymore. I just sent an email out to the family so make sure you get the info from Chad. Thanks!

a. said...

Thanks, Lindsay! I'll get the email from Chad and then send you my address...

The Ringer Family said...

such a cute collage!

 
Clicky Web Analytics