5.30.2008

::postcard:: FOR JESSI

Last weekend while we were up in Logan, I got to spend some time with MY "funnest" *wink* friend who now lives far, far, far away. We met while we were in college and lived in some of the scuzziest apartments ever....the stories we could tell. Anyway, our Girl-Talk-Time was time well-spent and deeply missed. It was great to see you, Jessi, and Joseph and your little sweets... It better not be another year and a half until next time....Ill send you the pics soon....!

AND Happy Anniversary...did you EVER think our lives would turn out this way!?! Love you!

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh I love love love them! It was so wonderful seeing you too my funnest friend. I'm excited to plan our spa vacation retreat. A real one. Not my kind. ;)

the Rew Crew said...

Liso, I'm SO pumped to see you are blogging!

Keep in touch!

the Rew Crew said...

BTW, my sister has completely gone mother-earth hippie on me, so I'm sending her your link so she can check out all your awesome hippie links.

Thanks for making the earth green, one blogger at a time!

Anna said...

awwww, those little girlies are so cute! i'm sad i missed jess - we were in the middle of moving.....again! but glad to hear you guys had a great time. and i so wish i could live in logan for the rest of my life....

blackstarmonkey said...

those are some cute kids. doing cute things. they look like department store kids, not the cheetoh kind. way to go!

 
Clicky Web Analytics