4.14.2008

::wandering:: WHY DID YOU GO TO CALIFORNIA?

you might ask. well, I'll tell you. my good friend, anna, was talking about this AMAZING photography workshop that she wanted to attend, just north of LA, by this AMAZING photographer, jose villa (http://www.josevilla.com/). anyway, long story short, i went with. and i was so completely out of my league, but it was still such an incredible opportunity. the best part was the end of the day when jose took us out for two on-location photo shoots with 3 gorgeous models. and here, folks, are my favorites.




5 comments:

The Ringer Family said...

did you take these?! Either way their amazing! I bet that was so fun, how cool.

Balagna Bunch said...

What cool pictures! Did you take them? It sounds like your trip was really fun and I love the before and after pics of the house!

a. said...

yes, they were taken by yours truly. Thank you!

blackstarmonkey said...

WHAT?. WHO DIED AND MADE YOU WORLD'S GREATEST PHOTOGRAPHER?...you have been holding out on me!

Jess said...

you TOOK THESE?!!! My word woman!!! Wow! So I'm going to talk to annie about shooting (camera people. please.) my girls and I (maybe hubby too. what the heck he's in the family.) but maybe you wanna come along too and add your two sense? AMAZING!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics