4.16.2008

::home:: paint and mayhem


A couple of years ago Ryan, Casey, and I were hanging out at Mom and Dad's house. We were trying to think of something to do when someone suggested calling a neighbor who owned several paintball guns. The neighbors were not around so somehow the three of us decided to buy our own guns. After an hour or two of online research, Casey, Ryan, and I headed to town. Since that day, paintball has been a central theme of our time together. It has become somewhat of an obsession. Longer barrels, larger air tanks, and studying tactics and strategies are a few of the ways we have spent time and money. This last week I had a chance to put my skills to the test in a paintball game for work. So as Ryan and Casey's guns collect dust in our matching team bags (free with the purchase of way too many paintballs), I am improving my guerrilla tactics for our next encounter.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Whow! The picture makes you look like you mean business. One more reason to take the job in Utah! We'll be passing through in early August.

Dave and Lindsey said...

Did you forget how to spell my name?

The Ringer Family said...

haha, you're unbelievable. I don't know if I should let Casey read this, it might give him some ideas...

Jess said...

this frightens me a little.

Ryan said...

Whow! It looks like you even have gloves . . . and is that a new camo jacket!?

 
Clicky Web Analytics