3.27.2008

::home:: blacksmithing

It looks like we are going to try the Blog thing again. Hopefully this time it will pan out. The most exciting thing to report is that I recently completed a weekend course in Blacksmithing...believe it our not, it is more than just making horseshoes. I can't believe how much fun it is. My work has a blacksmith shop, but it has not been in use for quite some time. I am hoping to remedy that. So Alison and I went to Albuquerque a couple weekends ago. Alison hung out with her family while I learned a few basics of bending metal. I was suprised at how much really goes into it. I got to come home with a few items I made and I am really excited to get more into it. I am even trying to convince Alison to buy me a gas forge for my garage. I will keep you posted on how that goes. I have a couple of pictures of that stuff I made that I will post later.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics